Justbass11

Moving to NC...

Ok, I am moving to NC around the Hendersonville area, Any good fishing in that area??? Plus how is the fishing in the winter months???

Just looked on the map, Hendersonville is surrounded by rivers, lakes and impoundments. Looks like Heaven to me! Good luck with the move.

• Like 1

Just, while I'm not very knowledgeable about the Hendersonville area I know lake James Is a little over an hour from there. It has both largemouth and smallmouth. I don't fish there much but have many friends that would be willing to share basic Information If you're Interested. 

Two hours from the town Is Lake Rhodhiss. I fish that lake often and If you so choose to fish there I will share whatever Information you request.

There looks to be several rivers close to Hendersonville  and while I'm not familiar with much river fishing I'm sure there are some articles on here and some folks that fish mainly rivers that would be willing to help.  Private message me If you need to. 

You won't be too far from Hartwell, Jocassee, and Keowee, which are all great Lakes.  

• Like 1

Come up the mountain and fish Lake Glenville, Bear Creek, Wolf Creek, Cedar Cliff