(='_'=)

Lowrance Elite 5 HDI and Hook 7 together??

hey. as the title says, im about to get a Hook 7 for the console and a Elite 5 for the bow. but i have a couple of questions. 

can the be linked together to share waypoints?? or how can i share them? i would like to be able to mark something on the console and view it later on the bow.

also, what do i need to install the transducer that comes with the Elite on the trolling motor?? 

and finally, where should i install the Hooks transducer? i have my current one epoxied to the bilg, but i dont think i want to epoxy my next one, as right now im having trouble removing it for selling... i saw some people screw a plastic rectangular piece to the transom, and then screw the transducer there in order to move it looking for the best spor without drilling a lot of holes on the boat... 

I bought the transom saver which is like $50 and comes with epoxy. Love it but realized that it's really nothing more than 1/2" plastic cutting board that has some shallow holes drilled in the back so the epoxy has a good place to hold to.  Def save money that way.  I try not to drill a hole into my boat when I have another option.