buzzed bait

Curado 101B compatibility question

I'm looking to replace the star drag and brake cap on my curado 101B to something metal vs the stock plastic.
I've found items on hedgehog that i'm pretty sure will be compatible, but trying to confirm. As i understand the curado 101B is compatible with the curado 100d, chronarch 50mg and scorpion 1000. hedgehog has products listed for the curado 100d, chronarch 50mg and scorpion 1000, but doesn't say on the site they're compatible with the curado 100b series.

items i'm looking at are: 
star drag: http://www.hedgehog-studio.co.jp/product/384
brake knob: http://www.hedgehog-studio.co.jp/product-list/52

anyone know if these will fit my reel?
thanks in advance!

Yes, those parts are 100% compatible ( Scorpion 1000/ Mg spools are not ).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raul said:

Yes, those parts are 100% compatible ( Scorpion 1000/ Mg spools are not ).

gracias raul!  do you maybe know any other source for those 2 parts i'm looking for or is hedgehog probably my best bet here?  looking for simple old black color, but want to ditch the plastics that were stock on the reel.  

almost feel foolish on how much i've got in aftermarket parts (hedgehog handle, winn grip knobs, avail spool, carbontex drag, hedgehog zr bearings) for this reel, but man i love the thing for cranking!  it's unbelievably smooth on the retrieve, casts like a dream and has just the right gear ratio/IPT for me.  not to mention it will probably outlive me!

21 minutes ago, buzzed bait said:

gracias raul!  do you maybe know any other source for those 2 parts i'm looking for or is hedgehog probably my best bet here?  looking for simple old black color, but want to ditch the plastics that were stock on the reel.  

almost feel foolish on how much i've got in aftermarket parts (hedgehog handle, winn grip knobs, avail spool, carbontex drag, hedgehog zr bearings) for this reel, but man i love the thing for cranking!  it's unbelievably smooth on the retrieve, casts like a dream and has just the right gear ratio/IPT for me.  not to mention it will probably outlive me!

Nothing to feel foolish about.  You've got a reel you love.  No shame in tricking it out.  I picked up a used Pixy Airy Red earlier this year.  Discovered it had zero drag when I went to spool on line.  Turned out it also had some missing parts.  By the time I got it repaired, tuned and upgraded the bill was more than I paid for the reel.  Doesn't matter that I can't get my money back if I sold it because it isn't going anywhere.  Do I regret spending the money?  Absolutely not.  My only regret is I won't be around 20 years from now to still be using it.

• Like 2