TheRodFather

South Central PA

Anyone know of any decent places to bank fish around the York/Lancaster PA areas (that they are willing to share :ph34r:).    LMB or SMB, rivers, lakes, ponds?  I'm running out of places to explore.......

Lake Redman is good too. Its south of Pinchot.

On 11/5/2016 at 9:12 PM, Gundog said:

Lake Redman is good too. Its south of Pinchot.

On 11/5/2016 at 9:00 PM, Bruce424 said:

Pinchot lake

Any particular areas to throw in a line?  Redman is not too far from my place, I fished there once, started at the main rec area,all down the road with the rip rap and around the corner to the other rec area close to RT83, didn't have any luck though.

I have been to Pinchot camping a couple times, but never looked at it from a fishing point of view though.  Where should I be looking to fish from the bank?

Sorry to ask for specifics, I simply don't have much time to explore places that are not between work and home.  Good news is I won't be able to ever go enough to beat up anybodies secret spot :D.

2 hours ago, TheRodFather said:

Any particular areas to throw in a line?  Redman is not too far from my place, I fished there once, started at the main rec area,all down the road with the rip rap and around the corner to the other rec area close to RT83, didn't have any luck though.

I have been to Pinchot camping a couple times, but never looked at it from a fishing point of view though.  Where should I be looking to fish from the bank?

Sorry to ask for specifics, I simply don't have much time to explore places that are not between work and home.  Good news is I won't be able to ever go enough to beat up anybodies secret spot :D.

Mainly fished the area where it necks down and 83 runs over it. Fished it in the summer with T-rigged worms and lizards.