Not in the market for one yet, but what is a good topwater rod? Looking to spend less than or equal to $75. I want to use buzzbaits, poopers, walking baits, whopper plotters, and other topwater baits. Ive heard that you can use cheap rods for this, because you don't need sensitivity. What are the optimal specs for an all-around topwater rod?

Black Friday is coming and prices will drop.  Last year, I broke the tip on a BPS Carbonlite and swapped the broken rod for a 6'9" MHXF since it was the only MH they had in stock.  It sat for awhile because I was using a longer rod for topwater, but I finally swapped them to give it a try.  I haven't went back.

There are certainly better rods, but with a retail at $109, I'm guessing you could get close on Black Friday.  Better yet, they might have them paired up with Pro Qualifier reels. 

My top water rod is a Fenwick Eagle ($59.99), 6'6" Medium Fast.

I think best all around would be medium mf/fast where you can use for most of top water but if you get something heavy like whopper plopper 130 then MH is the way togo. I normally use spinning gear (medium) with pops bait.

First of all the baits you listed are two different rods altogether. Buzzbaits are single hook lures with larger diameter wire, so you can get away using a MH - F rod, the other baits have smaller treble hooks and work better with a rod with a softer tip section. For those baits look for a rod with a length you're comfortable working a bait with, for me a shorter rod works better, anything from 6'3" up to 6'9". I'd look at something in a medium power with a fast or even a mod-fast action but that price point is going to really limit your options. The new Berkley Series One has a rod that is perfect for topwater, 6'6" medium power with a mod-fast action rated to 3/4oz but it is slightly more than you want to spend but that is the type of rod you should be looking at.

Build your own!!!

Mudhole or get bit outdoors can set you up. 

Topwater treble use a softer slower rod,  topwater single hook go for a stiffer faster action.