So I currently have a lews MR1sh reel on a berkley power rod, and I'm considering upgrading  to either a Mach 1 Speed Spool, the Mach Speed  Spool MCS, or the Speed Spool LFS. It's a general purpose rod, but I tend to throw cranks and other moving baits with it, and leave the jiggin' to the other rod (bps proqual and carbonlite rod).

The three listed reels are all around the same price, I'm leaning towards the  SS LFS as it has the skeletonized spool and alum frame...

Can anyone think of pros cons to each of these?

Welcome.

I don't own (or have used) any you listed.  Of those three, I'd pick the same one you did because it has an aluminum frame instead of a graphite frame.  Although the Mach 1 is on sale for $104.99 at TW, I see you can get it for $88.90 on ebay.

I do have the Tournament MB.  You might want to add that to your list if you had planned on paying TW's price for the Mach 1 as you can find the Tournament MB on ebay for less than $110.  Can't comment on the 3 you listed, but the MB is a very nice reel.

The LFS.  You can find them for on EBay for about $82.

I fish with the lews lfs and it is pretty smooth and a great reel for the price.