Sign in to follow this  
Crestliner2008

A Great Buy...

About 3 1/2 years ago, I bought a new printer. It was an Epson Workforce WF-3620 All-In-One. Prints, copies (1 or 2 sided), faxes, photos, documents, etc.. Well, I had to replace an ink cartridge about 6 or 7 months ago. Still working fine. Last week it just stopped printing!? I bought a new set of ink cartridges (the old ones were getting pretty low), in hopes of finding out that this was the problem. It wasn't. Still would not print.

So.....I called Epson. They ran me through some diagnostics and determined that there was definitely something wrong with the printer. The rep I spoke to said that they would send me a new printer in 1 or 2 days. I said to myself, "yeah....right". Well - two days later, there's the printer sitting on my front porch! All I had to do was to take the new one out of the box, put the old one in.....and send it back to them - AT NO CHARGE to me! I dropped it off at a UPS store this morning. Done, quick & easy.

I have this printer set up with my computer's router with WI-FI and was unable to get that to work like the old one, so I called them again and they walked me through the set-up in no time. Two days later and I'm back in business. Now THAT is what I call customer service!

I checked online and you can get this model on Amazon.com for $83.00 (no shipping if you are a prime member). I can't recommend this product highly enough (and I do a lot of printing). If you ever need an All-In-One printer, you'd do a lot worse than to consider this model. :D

• Like 1

I have been using the 3520 for about a year I guess now and it's been decent so far.

:thumbsup:

A-Jay