Looking for a casting rod mainly for Spinner Baits up to 3/4 ounce. Need it to be 7' +/- and in the $125 range. I have looked at Dobyns, Okuma, St. Croix, and everything else on line. What say the local brain trust.

I would say either Dobyns Fury 704 or St. croix Mojo 6'8" Jig n worm or 7'1" Jig/Baits.

The Mojo line has a rod labeled for spinnerbaits but the it's max lure rating is 3/4 oz and me personally I try to stay away from a rods max lure rating just for peace of mind

Personally in that price range look at a Dobyns Fury FR 734C. That is a very well made and very versatile rod.  It will run you $110 and fishes close to other brand's $200 rods.

Add a Daiwa Tatula CT 6.3 to 1 or 7.3 to 1 and you will have a really great combo for around $220.

That will fish baits from 1/4 to 1 ounce so easily handle up to a 5/8 ounce jig with a big trailer,  the spinnerbaits you were interested in throwing, as well as some buzzbaits, chatterbaits, and even a spook.

Been looking on other sites, the Dobyns seems to be highly thought of.  Will match it with a Curado, time to get going.:D

Completely agree With Dink, I have a St. Croix Mojo Bass, excellent with Sencos.