I have Purchased a Tracker Pro 170 and want to Install a Recessed Foot Pedal Tray on the front deck...   Has anyone put a tray on a Tracker Pro 170?    After contacting the Factory for details on the "Ribs and Supports" under the Deck, all I get is that they would not give advice except that it could Void the warranty...   I could use info from anybody before I begin any Cutting through the Deck...Thank you, I appreciate any help that I can get.

I put one in my Tracker 175...can't speak for the 170. It was a tight fit but had room between the supports. I lifted the deck and measured twice before cutting..Good luck, hopefully somebody with a 170 will chime in.

If you can raise the deck before cutting it would be a very good thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, O'Shamrock said:

Thanks Keeper.....    Do you mean that you removed the deck to see the supports?   I had not considered that if that is what you did...   O'Shamrock

That's exactly what I did. Deck comes off fairly easy,  then make sure your tray will drop in safely, make your measurements and mark the bottom of the deck based on the tray dimensions with a thin sharpie. Make your cuts, put the deck back in, drop in your tray, and screw it all back in.

There might be a better way but that's how I did it.