Mjmj

Cronarch 150 vs Curado K

I am looking to buy a new reel for pitching grass. Which is the better reel for this?

Overall. The cronarch is low profile with 8:1 gears. Where as the Curado is 8:5. Just want to know, on paper, which would be the better of the 2 for me.

The Chronarch MGL is going to a little smaller body and more comfortable to palm all day. Also, because it's a smaller/lighter spool, I would guess that it can handle an 1/8-3/16oz. texas rig better than the larger 200 sized Curado.

Ok. I spent the last few hours researching and decided the curado k is not the reel to use for pitching. Now I need to decide between the curado 70 and the mgl

19 minutes ago, Mjmj said:

Ok. I spent the last few hours researching and decided the curado k is not the reel to use for pitching. Now I need to decide between the curado 70 and the mgl

Curado 70, with the money you save you can buy more tackle

• Like 1

curado 70 XG.

Mine is a 71XG and its my frogging, flipping/pitching reel.

Install 4 bearings on the knobs (2 ea) and if you like 1 on the levelwind worm gear.

3 hours ago, Mjmj said:

I had both the 70HG and Chronarch MGL returned the MGL for the 70XG model. 70's can be found for $150 making for even better deal.