Not sure if they are a "2.5 or 3.0" series but lighter and better balanced none the less . If the Veritas action is still softened as with the 2.0 (versus the overly stiff 1.0) then could be a very nice rod for $100.

14 hours ago, ChrisD46 said:

Not sure if they are a "2.5 or 3.0" series but lighter and better balanced none the less . If the Veritas action is still softened as with the 2.0 (versus the overly stiff 1.0) then could be a very nice rod for $100.

I knew the Toro (Swimbait) rod was releasing and it still says 2.0 on it. I didn't hear anything at Cast about an entire new Veritas line coming out.

http://tacklejunkie.fish/veritas-3-0-abu-garcia/

Only information I can find is from Australia so I doubt with Cast just wrapping up they will be making a 2017 debut in the states. I would guess they will make a Bassmaster Classic Appearance.

I will be all over those. I absolutely love my 2.0. 7'3" MH I use it for jigs and worms 

Looks like an Australia exclusive. At least for the time being

Bringing up this thread again. Looks like they did announce the new Veritas 3.0 17 spinning rods, 6 casting and 3 light jigging options. looks like an EVA/Cork combo on the handle. Only thing that is a little deceptive is that they are advertised at $125-$175usd but that's on a British site. No date for U.S release but Europe and Australia already have them