suggestion only; comments as to whether the new Falcon Bucco SR model rods are actually made in the USA or Not?  Go to the Tackle Warehouse site, click on Spinning rods:  click on Falcon.  right above the 4 types of Falcon Bucco SR spinning rod, is printed in black & white:  Made in the USA   yet, do the exact same steps; only click on Casting rods in the Falcon Bucco SR models; and no where do you see the made in the USA writing?/  

I'm still going to purchase the new SR Bucco spinning rod, as I own only one other true USA made Falcon spinning rod, and that's the awesome Falcon Lowrider Salt, in the 7'6" MH Extra fast action, and I paired it with a new Shimano ci4+ 2500 spinning rod, and it's a perfectly balanced combo and the Salt Falcon rod has handled large bull reds at the Mayport jetties, along with large black drum and door mat flounder while fishing in the backwaters of Sisters Creek here in NE Jax Fl, and the Salt rod has super sensitive touch to even the lightest taps and touches, and has a ton of power when you load up and really want to do a long distance cast up onto the shore to trigger the flatties and speckled trout near the oyster beds and shallows. plus,imoi; for $99 bucks with free s/h from Tackle Warehouse, not like your breaking your bank acct when you try out the new Falcon Bucco SR,  I just wish they made it in a 7'3" or even my go to 7'6"" MH Extra Fast action blanks,