Smokinal

Have you seen this recent boat crash?

http://myfox8.com/2018/01/19/video-shows-motorboat-crashing-into-another-boat-causing-fishermen-to-jump-out-at-last-second-fisherman-files-lawsuit/

Just google "boat crash" and there are many articles on it. Conversation could turn into a whole talk show of opinions on captain's abilities. Those people are lucky to be alive.

It's been posted here multiple times.

I read a more detailed article on it. The operator of the big boat said he couldn't see the smaller boat because he was sitting down while driving the boat. Doesn't make any sense to me. Even if you are sitting down that doesn't mean you can't see boats ahead of you. 

Call 1-800 sue em. Take him to the cleaners.

On 1/19/2018 at 11:53 PM, Gundog said:

I read a more detailed article on it. The operator of the big boat said he couldn't see the smaller boat because he was sitting down while driving the boat. Doesn't make any sense to me. Even if you are sitting down that doesn't mean you can't see boats ahead of you. 

There’s more to the story but this is a family site. Trust me my gut feeling is never wrong. Now you know the seats are high enough to see over the bow.?