Jump to content
Burke

Price Check - (3) Bass Pro Rods

Recommended Posts

Mods - Please let me know if this is okay- 

 

Have three rods that I'm considering selling to project another fund as its been sitting in the storage waiting to be placed back in action :)

 

Johnny Morris Signature Elite Series: JXE76XT  7'6 (Power: Heavy, Action Extra Fast --Casting Rod) 

CarbonLite: CL70HTXF  7'0 (Power Heavy, XFast Action -- color:black Casting Rod) 

Carbonlite: CL72MSDS: 7'2 (Power: Med, Action: Fast -- color: back Spinning Rod)

 

What do you think those go for ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this a fair price to ask $170 shipped for all three? 

Breakdown would be 57 bucks a rod ? 

 

Or am I being too low on that  ? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Burke said:

Is this a fair price to ask $170 shipped for all three? 

Breakdown would be 57 bucks a rod ? 

 

Or am I being too low on that  ? 

 

 

If you're asking the forum if you should charge more - you may only get a 'yes' from someone who is not interested.

 

A-Jay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think your price is fair but you also have to factor in what BPS closed these rods out at.  Folks are not often going to be willing to pay for ordinary rods much more if any from their clearance prices.  Plus if they are used, you have to figure in condition as well.  No one wants to get burned and I sure don't want to burn someone on a deal but be realistic when you list them.  I, for one would be interested in them since I run a high school age bass fishing club for kids and these would be rods the kids could fish.  PM me and we can talk.  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Big-Bass said:

I think your price is fair but you also have to factor in what BPS closed these rods out at.  Folks are not often going to be willing to pay for ordinary rods much more if any from their clearance prices.  Plus if they are used, you have to figure in condition as well.  No one wants to get burned and I sure don't want to burn someone on a deal but be realistic when you list them.  I, for one would be interested in them since I run a high school age bass fishing club for kids and these would be rods the kids could fish.  PM me and we can talk.  Thanks!

Where are you from? I have a Carbonlite 7'2" medium fast rod with a Johnny Morris 2500 spinning reel I wouldn't mind getting rid of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Fishin' Fool said:

Where are you from? I have a Carbonlite 7'2" medium fast rod with a Johnny Morris 2500 spinning reel I wouldn't mind getting rid of. 

I am from PA.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing reels

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×