Jump to content
collards

Insider tube jigs

Recommended Posts

I don't fish 5 inch tubes with an internal weight so can't help you there.

However Bite Me Tackle, makes a quality product that includes an assortment of different heads that work well with 3.5 and 4 inch tubes.

A-Jay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, A-Jay said:

I don't fish 5 inch tubes with an internal weight so can't help you there.

However Bite Me Tackle, makes a quality product that includes an assortment of different heads that work well with 3.5 and 4 inch tubes.

A-Jay

Thanks but I wanted to know what size are the extended shanks to fit the 4 incher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, collards said:

Hi -- any thoughts on a good insider jig head for a 4 and 5 inch tube?

 

48 minutes ago, collards said:

Thanks but I wanted to know what size are the extended shanks to fit the 4 incher.

Fantastic ~ but you asked for 'any thoughts'.

So that's what you got.

A-Jay

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, A-Jay said:

 

Fantastic ~ but you asked for 'any thoughts'.

So that's what you got.

A-Jay

Thanks I wasn't trying to be rude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing reels

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×