DoobieNaq

Bow/trolling motor Unit?

I'm looking to put an extra unit on my bow.  The unit that I have at my CC is a Lowrance Elite 5 Hdi, but I have to turn the unit around as well as myself to use it from the bow.  I've been looking at several units (hummingbird piranhamax 4.3 DI, lowrance Hook2 4x, and the Raymarine Dragonfly 4DV  - $200 - 250 is my price range) and wondering if anyone has input that I have not considered yet.  I don't think I need gps/maps as I live and fish in South Louisiana's shallows and I have the one that I use for navigation.  I'm pretty much just wanting to use it for looking at the bottom structure.  I've read good reviews about the Raymarine trolling motor mount, which I will need to purchase as well since I don't have a built in transducer on my Minn Kota.  It also happens to be the cheapest option that I looked at, which is a plus for me - trying to stretch dollars.  I'm sure someone here has some experience with these units, so please share and advise.

For your price range i would look for a used model.  I like my humbirds, but if you are already familiar with lowrance it may be good to stick with it.  

Overall just try to find the biggest used unit for the best price