😱yup it’s that time to dust off the old credit cards and start that shopping for tackle you will probably never use😱happens every year you eat a lot of broccoli and drink a lot of beer !!!! 🤣 I figure my wife probably does it behind my back every time she goes to the mall or target or wherever the hell she goes to shop, I don’t know I avoid those trips. PAY BACK TIME!

• Haha 3

They sure did. Saved 15% on a Powell Endurance today. Barely been fishing but I will break this rod in tomorrow once it arrives. 

The wife told me today that I don't need to buy any more soft plastics. "You have enough for half the guys at your club." Of course, I had to place an order for eight bags of assorted Havoc and RageTail baits. Now about a new reel, dear. I haven't bought one this year and 19 isn't a good number.  :ok-wink:

• Like 3

Well....dang.  I just paid a whole bunch of bills tonight.  Never seems to work out for me.  I got a couple spare dollars...no sales.  I got no money...lots of sales.  :wall3:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, papajoe222 said:

The wife told me today that I don't need to buy any more soft plastics. "You have enough for half the guys at your club." Of course, I had to place an order for eight bags of assorted Havoc and RageTail baits. Now about a new reel, dear. I haven't bought one this year and 19 isn't a good number.  :ok-wink:

I explained to my wife how plastics (I mainly fish paddle tails) only last for so many fish. She looked at me and said "Then you have enough to last a really long time". I said "I only have 8 bags right now" and her response was "Exactly for the amount of fish you catch that should last a long time."

I hate that woman sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have to put in a mid-summer Yamamoto order.  There's a bunch of new baits to try.  Normally, I am on the prototype baits but I didn't get in on that for some of the new offerings.  This is how my orders come.....:lol:

IMG00069-20110420-2015.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TOXIC said:

I have to put in a mid-summer Yamamoto order.  There's a bunch of new baits to try.  Normally, I am on the prototype baits but I didn't get in on that for some of the new offerings.  This is how my orders come.....:lol:

IMG00069-20110420-2015.jpg

Let me know if you want me to try some of those lures, lol

• Like 1