I got a great deal on a 16' mirrocraft last fall and the wife is in agreement to let me start to outfit it for fishing. Got a Garmin 93sv plus during Black Friday sales, have the funds saved for a TH marine tilt/trim unit and will be ordering that soon.  I am searching the market for a TM, I am thinking bow mount and this would be the first time using that style for me.  I've had a few different transom mounts in the past but I always felt I was at the mercy of the wind pushing the bow around.

I have found about equal pricing on a Powerdrive and Terrova with ipilot. What I can't seem to figure out is what the differences between the 2 models is.  I assume the terrova is just a newer model based on the same design but I was hoping someone here that has owned or used both may have some insight as to the differences.

Thanks A-jay. Searched all last night and couldn't find that thread. I need to brush up on my search skills.

• Like 1