wasabi_VA

Anyone using the Millenium Marine folding seat in a small boat?

I'm looking for a more supportive seat in my little Bass Baby. I think this will bolt right on to my seat swivel. Kinda hard to tell if it is that ventilated netting type fabric or what. if you have sat in one, is it comfortable?

BASS%20HUNTER%20PRO%20120.jpg

I have two that I didn't install yet and they bolt right up to a normal swivel mount or boat pin mount base (I already mounted the pin bases to them)

I bought these to support my bigger fishing buddies who have back issues and need to lean back a lot. I was already familiar with them, Millenium makes tree stands for hunting. https://millenniumstands.com/portables-3/

They are indeed made of the mesh material (which is the type you will find on lets say gravity chairs) which from my experience, have lasted years from leaving a ground seat or portable tree stand hung in the open/in a blind from October to January in the midwest.

The curved front end is absolutely wonderful on the lower legs and I can sit in it all day for hunting - i expect the same for the fishing chair if I am not standing.

If you can find the hunting or fishing ones, sit in it first (or buy from amazon and return if you don't like it to Kohl's for free) to check out if the straps on the side annoy you.

• Thanks 1