Big-Bass

Tatula TW SV vs. Zillion TW SV

Can anyone tell me if the Zillion is worth the extra $100 and if so why?  Thanks!

If you search my prior posts you’ll find a thread where this was discussed

That said American Legacy has the Zillion TW SVs on sale on their website for $230, just for an email from them today advertising it. At that price they’re definitely worth it.

Probably.  It is a good performing reel for the money even of it is a case of trickle up.  If you can get past the Tatula appearance an appreciate the 103/1016 spool compatibility with your SV103 reels then you will like it.  Alternatively you can just change out one of your SV103 spools to a Zillion TW SV spool if you don't have the need for another reel.

• Like 1

Both are great reels, I have a few of each... perform very similarly.  Slight edge to the Zillion for less backlashes with light lures, Slight edge to the Tatula for slightly longer casts maybe.  Pretty minimal differences overall to me.  I tend to lean Tat for less dough unless I’m skipping weightless wacky worms.  

That’s a good price on the Zillion so worth strong consideration. But if they dropped the Tat the same amount... well then - -