After a lenthy period of research, I pulled the trigger on a new dedicated frog rod.  OK, it may see some action as a jig pitching setup.  I ordered and it showed up with a crushed guide.  Sent it back.  The next one showed up with a broken tip.  Ugh.  I realize the retailer cannot control what happens once a product leaves their facility but needed some help.  Guide trip fast approaching, I contacted customer service and good help is what I got.  They overnighted a new rod which arrived in perfect condition.  

I have purchased untold thousands of dollars of gear from said retailer.  I do not work for, nor am I sponsored by this retailer but will forever be a fan and customer of Tackle Warehouse.  Goooood people. 

• Like 2

They are an excellent company to deal with. I have ordered many rods from them without a problem. I always have them sent with there 2 day delivery plan, maybe there is less handling of the package. Glad they got you squared away quickly.

That is fantastic and you might know that the third time is the charm. Being a TW virgin, I find it very reassuring. I've on the fence about an Iovino rod and a couple others, that I want but don't need, lol.

TW is so good that I'm surprised it took you 3 times. As you said, what happens in shipping is out of their control, but still, they're great, and they made it right by you by the sounds of it. 

Unless your near where they ship from, 2-day will (most of the time) result in less handling by the shipper.