JFlynn97

Am I an idiot or can I not figure out how to buy a FLW membership?

I'm in my shopping cart on shop.flwfishing.com with the $75 membership in my cart. When I hit "Check Out" it takes me to a log-in page. After logging in it takes me back to the main FLW website (flwfishing.com), where I can't access my cart or finish checking out. If I click "Become a Member", it takes me to the membership page with the four types (Membership, subscriber, high school membership, kids club). Clicking membership then add to cart adds it and takes me to my cart, and pressing check out brings me back to the login page/main flw website. 

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to log in to the flw shop website and finish checking out. I would appreciate some help!

Also, apologies if this is in the wrong section!

Edit: not sure how this got posted in fishing tackle when I meant to post it in the General Bass Fishing Forum, sorry about that

@JFlynn97,

I think you should use one of the "contacts" listed on the FLW website.  If you go to the "CONTACT US" part of the website you'll see many contacts.

This is what they have for their website:

Technical Questions

For questions pertaining to website technical difficulties, please use the following contact information:
webmaster@flwfishing.com