Matt_3479

Anyone using Shimano Expride A spinning

Looking hard at the 7’ light+ just trying to figure out how it fits in my arsenal! Basically I just want it but not sure I need it. Never had a light rod but it’s ratings and feel feel more like a medium light 

Just purchased the ML 6-10 spinning. Haven't fished it yet. The light was also a rod I was interested in but decided on the ML. Seems like a great drop shot rod, small cranks, finesse tactics. Craftsmanship is really nice! I like the fact they are fast and not XF action.

On 3/4/2019 at 2:52 PM, thunderblack said:

Just purchased the ML 6-10 spinning. Haven't fished it yet. The light was also a rod I was interested in but decided on the ML. Seems like a great drop shot rod, small cranks, finesse tactics. Craftsmanship is really nice! I like the fact they are fast and not XF action.

Nice rod you got yourself. I’ve been looking to get my hands on one for about a year now and stumbled across a 7’ medium and the 7’ light plus. I’d really like to add one to my lineup (spinning) and can’t seem to figure out what I need. I figured the light+ might be something to try just looking for everyone’s thoughts on either that particular rod or the expride in general