Largies4Life

Daiwa Ballistic LT Promotion?

I was at a Fishing Expo this past weekend and saw signs for a 1/4 Zip Pullover that you could receive from Daiwa if you purchased a Daiwa Ballistic reel. I know they are also doing the Tatula Promotion with the Huk Performance Shirt. I was actually just about to buy a Daiwa Ballistic reel and was wondering if this promotion is still going on and if so, where I could find the promotion form? Thanks everyone!

Check Tackle warehouse they usually have all the promo forms.

3 hours ago, Largies4Life said:

I was at a Fishing Expo this past weekend and saw signs for a 1/4 Zip Pullover that you could receive from Daiwa if you purchased a Daiwa Ballistic reel. I know they are also doing the Tatula Promotion with the Huk Performance Shirt. I was actually just about to buy a Daiwa Ballistic reel and was wondering if this promotion is still going on and if so, where I could find the promotion form? Thanks everyone!

Some of these promo's are "expo only", like if you buy a reel at the expo and walk over they give you a coupon/form that you can send in if you show them you bought a reel at the show. A lot of the time they will have boxes of the shirts there and will just hand you one on the spot. If Daiwa's not advertising it on their site, this is likely the case. 

A lot of the bigger companies do these "show promotions" throughout the expo season. 

46 minutes ago, punch said:

Some of these promo's are "expo only", like if you buy a reel at the expo and walk over they give you a coupon/form that you can send in if you show them you bought a reel at the show. A lot of the time they will have boxes of the shirts there and will just hand you one on the spot. If Daiwa's not advertising it on their site, this is likely the case. 

A lot of the bigger companies do these "show promotions" throughout the expo season. 

That's what I was assuming as well until I asked one of the vendors and he said you still have to send a form in to Daiwa and they will send the shirt out. After hearing that, I was under the assumption that I could find the form online, but have been unable to do so. I may have been fed false info as well as he didn't seem too sure himself. I'll be at another show this weekend so I'll have time to check it out again I hope!