Hey everyone. I hope I’m posting this correctly and in the right place. I apologize in advance if I am wrong. I am not finding anything that helps in the search tab. So. I am new to fishing and don’t know too much about much. I was hoping some of you more experienced folks could possibly tell me what the Duckett Rods, white ice pro series, Byron Velvick “lure launcher” rod is used for?  It was sold to me as a large, deep diving cranking rod. But I’ve gotten online trying to find ANYTHING about it and nothing hardly mentions a 7’11” cranking rod much. But what I do find are people talking about a 7’11” large swimbait rod. I just want to double check and see if anyone here may have some knowledge on the subject. Anything would be much appreciated. 

Duckett white ice pro series. 

7’11” Lure launcher by Byron Velvick 

model# DFWI711MHCC

I had this same question.  I just bought one and could not find any info on the web either.  I bought it for 10xd and swim baits thinking it was the a rig swim bait model.

I emailed Duckett yesterday and it a classic cranking rod for up to 6XDs. - Still in their line up as the 7-11 Timmy H. model.