I was or am interested in a Dobyns fury or serria spinning rod. I fish smaller lakes with alot of grass and lily pads along the edges with trees etc farther out. 

I came across a  abu garcia Ike series med heavy fast rod that I have not tried yet. Fish mostly senko. drop shot and worm weighed and none. Is this the right rod for these or is there a Dobyns that would work better. Have seen guys using med or med lights for drop shots but with grass weed line will these work

For fishing dropshot and senkos you definitely want to pickup the most sensitive rod you can afford.  A medium fast action dobyns fury will do the trick, but they arent the most sensitive rods.  The Dobyns Sierra is definitely a more refined and sensitive rod that the Fury.  If you are choosing between the 2. I would go with the sierra.  The ducket micro magic pro is a great rod in the same price range as the sierra.  Its light, has great tip action, and is plenty sensitive.  The St Croix Premier rods are another great rod in the same catagory.  Shimona Curado is also a great quality rod in the catagory.  All with in the 160 dollar price range of the Dobyns Sierra.  I personally think the Duckett Micro Magic pro with the Microwave guides beats all of these rods in sensitivity.  Duckett has had some problems with quality control in the past, but their warranty is great.  Any of the rods I have listed above though would suit your needs nicely.  Just look for something in 7"-7"2' medium fast action.  I would stay away from the medium lights.  I know a lot of people use medium light spinning rods for more finesse applications, but I think they are just 2 light.  The medium power rod is going to be more diverse.  It will have a nice soft tip, with much more back bone than a medium light for hooksets.  Im sure others will say differently but this is just my opinion.  Hope it helps.

For that - I would pick up the St. Croix Mojo ML Rod.