First post here so let’s give this a try. Ok I just ordered a KK speed demon pro, and I’m wanting to get a KK speed demon pro rod. I’m just not sure what one to get. Nor am I’m I sure what type of lures to use with it. I also has a jig/worm rod with a abu Garcia Revo SX in 6.4/1. I’m looking to use frogs (lunkers), pop Rs, spinners, and Bico jigs. I may throw a lipless crank but not much. What type of Specific style KK speed demon pro rod do you recommend? What lures do you recommend for use with each rod n reel? What line set up do you recommend for each setup? Sorry about all the questions I’m new to baitcasters and bass fishing in general. 

Well man, first is to know what kind or lures you want to throw.  This will wholly determine which rod, reel and line you choose.  

Since you say you ordered the Speed Demon, we have a good starting point.  I'd use that reel on a bottom contact setup.  Worms, jigs, and Texas rigs.  That's it.  I'd get a rod able to handle 1/4 to 1/2 oz ish baits because that is roughly the weight I tend to throw for bottom contact.

A high speed reel like that won't have much torque, and has one application in my opinion, bottom contact.

Line?  Just about anything will work, but I like Power Pro braid with a mono leader.  30 lb minimum, I'd recommend 50 lb.

Maybe put the Speed Demon on the jig and worm rod, and the Revo on the new rod

So the throw the lunker frog the revo would be best?

Total preference.  Some people like a fast reel for top water stuff, I think a 6 speed works great.  No right or wrong answer.

Alot of people say you need a fast reel for frogging so you can get the fish away from cover more quickly.  Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I try to move the fish with the power of my rod, not the reel.   Then again I don't fish a frog.

A 9 ratio reel is not gonna have much pulling torque anyway.

I stay with a 6 speed like LionHeart said. On frog bites I tend to start reeling too quick before the fish actually has the lure in its mouth. The 6 speed helps to make sure that he actually has the lure before I take the slack out of the line and set the hook. 

Ok thank y’all. I was going through my dads old gear yesterday and found a old Abu Garcia Ambassador 823. The gear ratio is 4.7/1 for the 823. Any thoughts of what kind of rod n line to pair it with? The cranks I have as of right now is a few vintage rebel crawfish. I was thinking of a crank rod with fluorocarbon. 

I'd clean it up well and put it in a box.  It's greatest value would be sentimental says I.

Low gear ratios for crankbaits are more advantageous for deep diving cranks, not really so for squarebills, and other shallow cranks

I understand its probably greatest value is sentimental, but would be nice to catch some fish with one of my dads old reels.