Sam

A Free Kitten for Alabama Fans

No photo description available.

actually i'm a big fan of mike ... almost married a beautiful louisiana girl who was/is a big fan of lsu .... i lived in new orleans for 10 yrs.  .... lsu should let mike go to the home games .... especially when bama comes to play 'em .... might help ...

ROLL TIDE ...

10 hours ago, greentrout said:

actually i'm a big fan of mike ... almost married a beautiful louisiana girl who was/is a big fan of lsu .... i lived in new orleans for 10 yrs.  .... lsu should let mike go to the home games .... especially when bama comes to play 'em .... might help ...

ROLL TIDE ...

I agree. Used to have Mike at all football games. But then, back in the day the LSU band played Dixie at the games, too.

Both are gone.

Did you hear what Coach Saban did after the spring game? It was classic. Here is the recap as I recall it on the radio:

BACKGROUND

Newspaper reporters coached each team in the spring game.

WHAT THE COACH SAID

At the press conference, Coach invited all of the reporters who coached the teams onto the stage with him.

He then lit into them by telling the losing team that they had the best quarterback on the team; the national Player of the Year on their team; a Belintnicoff (?) winner on their team; and the most number of returning players from last year on their team; so how could they lose the game?

No comments.

He then lit into them about making one or two players "world famous and sensational" which makes coaching them more difficult. He asked the losing reporters what went wrong? How could they lose that game?

No comments.

It was really great listening to Coach tear up the reporters. Doing what the reporters do to all coaches all the time.

Try to listen to a tape of this encounter after the spring game and you will get more out of it than I can pen here.

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC