Sign in to follow this  
jcv

anyone have a Tracker Tournament V-18 All Fish?

I looked at several boats today. I really like my boat but I think I'd eventually like something bigger (mine is a 15 footer).

I went to a Tracker dealer and they had a lot in stock. I looked at an Avalanche, Nitro Z6, Pro Team 175 TXW, Pro Team 190 TX and a Tournament V-18 All Fish Coastal Edition.

The Avalanch was so nice! But... probably more boat than I need. I also loved the 190 TX, it was really big... lots of room to fish and great storage.

I'm asking about the V-18 all fish because it seems better than a "bass boat" for fishing 3 guys... and I do that a lot. Plus, the coastal version has vinyl instead of carpet. We mostly fish for Bass but I like to splash in the salt now and then and go for Stripers and this boat seems like the ticket.

I'm not ready to buy yet but I would really like to hear from anyone who owns this boat. I'd also like to hear opinions from anyone who'd like to share :)

Here's the boat:

CLICKETY

thanks

Jay

I just bought a 2003 with a 115 hp motor.  It is not the coastal edition.  I really have no complaints.  It fishes well for its size and has a very nice ride.

Thanks for the reply. Do you use your boat primarily for Bass fishing or does it serve as a multi purpose boat for you?

I have had one for about a year.  The only thing I have had problems with is the lower compartment holding water.  Most of the time because I overflow or overfill the front live well.  I have probably had to dry that area out 5 times in the last year.