Sign in to follow this  
Delmonte

My finished 1965 Seastar 12' V hull (With photos Link)

SHE'S FINALLY DONE!!! I was driving down a back road at the end of May, and I saw her in a driveway for sale, an older guy wanted $500 for the boat, trailer and 6 hp Johnson. When the guy started it up for me in a filled trashcan, the engine purred. The trailer was probably the worst, with surface rust all over (My fiance argued that it was too old and that it looked like a piece of crap, and I should wait for a better deal!) Well, with probably 80+ hours of blood, sweat, and tears -She's finally overhauled and modified! I had alot of fun, and thanks to this website, and the guys who helped me through this site, I learned an aweful lot, being this is my first boat and all. I probably will buy that Bayliner someyear soon, but the hours I sweated working on this little boat this summer will mean more to me! CHECK OUT MY PHOTO LINK and tell me what you think! Thanks again D. http://photobucket.com/Delmonte67   USE THE SLIDESHOW!

Very nice! It's a fish getter.

Just curious why u used both LED and incandescent lighting? Seems like it might be a little bright to use at night? Nice carpeting job tho.

Bill