Sign in to follow this  
bwcaw

BassHound 10.2 problem

Hey there..Just purchased BassHound 10.2 from Sams Club Friday, used it saturday. By the end of 3 hours of fishing it had takin on alot of water between hull and deck. could hardly tip it up to drain the water out. It says that it may take on a little water, but my gosh i could not move it. This can't be normal! Any advise? Anything I can do to stop the water take in?

Thanks

There is a drain plug on my Pelican Predator, I think they are similar boats. Sounds like your drain plug may have been left off or open. If that's not the case, take it back right away. These boats collect   --a little-- water between the hull and deck, not so much you can't lift them.

There is a drain plug on my Pelican Predator, I think they are similar boats. Sounds like your drain plug may have been left off or open. If that's not the case, take it back right away. These boats collect --a little-- water between the hull and deck, not so much you can't lift them.

I agree totally...my dad had one and I bought one from WalMart bout 8 years ago...great lil boats but to my recolection, neither boat took on as much H2O as you speak of...I say take her back.

does yours have a thru the hull drain plug?? I had a similar problem with mine and I removed the plug assembly and caulked the living daylights out of it...problem solved. It was allowing water between the layers but not into the boat itself. Mine was on an older boat so taking it back ws not an option but your sounds like a take back or call the manufacturer to me.