Sign in to follow this  
Bassyak

Inexpensive GPS/Fishfinder Combo

I've been looking for an inexpensive GPS/Fishfinder combo to replace the stock FF on my Bass Tracker.  So far I've found the Humminbird 363 and Eagle Cuda 250 in my price range.  Does anyone have any experience with either of these units?  Or if not, any other recommendations for sub-$300 combo units?  Thanks in advance.

Hi, I have a Humminbird 323 which is the non GPS version I believe, and it is a nice little Fishfinder.

Jim

Not a sub $300 unit, but I thoroughly enjoy my HB 383c Combo unit.  Only drawbacks I can really see after a year, are that the "quick menu" aren't the most common features for me, so I automatically hit menu twice.  The other is that I have to save my track before turning it off.  Seems like that should be automatic.  No biggies, though.

I still fish the old LMS-240 unit. It is grey scale and you can pick them up for less than 200 if you look around. They will only run the Navionics Classic chip BTY. Good luck

I like the 383c too especially for the color, but it's a little out of my price range and the display is even smaller than the B/W one in the 363.  Any other opinions?