Sign in to follow this  
Jim Grouch

Need new seats for bass boat

I'm looking to replace the faded worn out seats in my '95 Nitro. I was wondering if anyone else has done this or looked into doing it. If so, where did you get the seats from? Any help would be appreciated.

post-14084-13016291319_thumb.jpg

Have you considered having them reupholstered?

I have a 1995 Nitro boat as well, Not trying to be rude at all... but have you thought of taking care of your boat? The seats are a main part of your boat, Attached is a pic of my seat, note they are well taken care of. I have not had any problems with my seats at all. But since your seats are already tore up I would suggest either putting the boat in a garage or purchasing a cover. Once you get your new seat I would always spray anti- mildew spray on them and always keep them clean. I use the BPS mildew stain remover and Vinyl protectant spray

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_36023_225004000_225000000_225004000_225-4-0

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_39753____SearchResults

I have also attached a pic of my boat seats just to show you how well this product works when used properly.

post-13970-13016291345_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the help guys. I purchased the boat late last year and this was the condition the seats were in when I bought it. The glass is in nice shape and I want to replace the carpet and seats.

J. Grouch, last winter I did an extensive rebuild of my Glastron Sportster tri-hull, the final stage of which was installing new seats. I got some very nice ones from the Cabella's catalog. These were @ $125 each. I'm sure a local automotive upholstery shop could redo your existing seats reasonably. I would look into that before replacment.     Happy fishing.

~B.A.S.S.~N.A.F.C.~BoatU.S.~