Kids fishing club

CoryWubbels

I’m starting a kids fishing club I Tournament fish the delta and lakes for bass but it’s hard with two kids getting them into since local tournaments only allow one other person on the boat and it gets expensive . I came up with this idea for dads out their that fish and have kids let’s start a club we’re you can fish with your kids doesn’t matter how many you have it would be a small fee like 20 bucks or something like that per boat and the kids get to keep the money who win . We could have BBQs after get togethers at least once or twice a month and keep things simple maybe make some trophy’s or plaques for the kids to really get them into it . I was also thinking about having the adults having a side tournament as well of course this would depend on how many people end up showing up . I know their is a ton of fathers out their that like to fish but need to make being a sad the most priority this would help build confidence in your kid in a sport as well it’s somewhat still maintaining social distance between boats . I would like to have the first tournament in the next two weeks in the delta if anyone is interested please let me know and if their are at least 6 members I can submit a for to bass or FLW and make it a legitimate club . My kids are 10 and 12 but their is no age restrictions but please be kind courtesy and no drugs smoking or drinking profanity this is a family type of club based on good morals .

• Like 2

• Super User

Good luck with your efforts. The late Andy “Cooch” Caccia was very evolved with helping kids tournaments in the Delta area. Worth while effort.

Tom

• 2 weeks later...