Best Map Card for MO/KS

Guys, 

I have a Lowrance Elite Ti2 at the console and an Elite FS at the bow. Mapping on the Ti2 is Navionics and the FS is CMAP+. Using them side by side the past couple weeks, each map has its own benefits but also downsides. Example: At LOZ, there are is a major underwater point that doesn't show up at all on CMAP and another that is almost 50yds off to the side of listed location. Navionics doesn't show flooded timber or have full shading/relief.  I need to pick up the best card for maps of Truman and LOZ most importantly.  Would love to hear from both sides. Not considering changing to Garmin or Humminbird right now so leave that out, please. 

• Super User

If you have a smartphone you can download apps for Navionics and C-MAP so you can view both and decide for yourself.  There is an annual fee for both apps but they have a free trial period.

39 minutes ago, Tennessee Boy said:

If you have a smartphone you can download apps for Navionics and C-MAP so you can view both and decide for yourself.  There is an annual fee for both apps but they have a free trial period.

I've had both apps for a while now, and while they are fun to use on the couch, I'm unable to use either one while on the lake. I'm really looking for opinions from guys that already use upgraded chips on those lakes specifically. I know that Truman can be dangerous to navigate and the CMAPs pre-installed in the unit are not always accurate for LOZ. 

Maybe I should rephrase my request more specifically: I need the best upgraded mapping chip for a Lowrance unit (FS/Ti2) to use on Lake of the Ozarks and Truman. That can be CMAP Reveal, Navionics Platinum or any others you can think of that are compatible.