Fishing Map Website/Software Recommendations

Hello all,

I am a member of the bass fishing team at my university. I am looking for interactive map software that we can use as a club. The goal of this is to attract new members and incentivize members to pay dues. Here are the features I would like included:

-Preferably, it’s free, but willing to pay if needed

-Able to share locations with certain members in the club

-Able to restrict members from editing (I would want only executive members to be able to edit the map, not just anyone with access to it)

-Able to drop pins on locations and edit them by adding descriptions and images

**Ideally, a pin (each spot) would be dropped on a fishing spot and can include an overall summary of the spot. A main page would show, for example, constant factors about the spot, such as structures (dropoffs, timber, mats, etc) shoreline type, general water clarity, vegetation growth and type, overall accessibility, etc. with supporting images of the location showing these features. Then, I would want a section that allows users to upload catches with images and descriptions of where a fish was caught and what lure was used and things like that.**

I have experimented with a few softwares but they were all lacking many of the features I wanted. These features are all in a perfect world; I understand something like this may not exist. Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing your recommendations. 

• Like 1

• Super User

^ Ditto the Navionics - the overlays with the subscription are well worth the cost. Note that the subscription allows use on 2 devices at a time...I use it on my phone when I'm at the main motor (I have a 25hp tiller) and my tablet up front.

14 hours ago, MN Fisher said:

^ Ditto the Navionics - the overlays with the subscription are well worth the cost. Note that the subscription allows use on 2 devices at a time...I use it on my phone when I'm at the main motor (I have a 25hp tiller) and my tablet up front.

Thank you for the recommendation