Sign in to follow this  
Guest muddy

BPS REEL SERVICE:::SWEET!!!!!!!

Guest muddy

Hey Fellas ; I have a couple of Pro Qualifier reels and a Pflueger Trion, all bait casters that need some TLC, called BPS they said send em with out any money, They will look them over 16/per to clean and lube and I think the Pro Qualifier 5.3:1 needs a little work. They will call me and let me know.Shipping 5.95 each way, They really do a good job and make things easy at BPS.  ;)

You got my attetnion, my baitcasters are in dire need of some TLC, tell us how they do cause i would love to send myne in over winter for some love.  oh yeah where are they located?

Guest muddy

Here you go>Outdoor World Rod and Reel Repair

2300 East Turner, Suite M

Springfield, MO. 65803

If you have any of the reels that Reelmech services ( Pflueger and BPS not among them) I would strongly reccomend you send you reels to him otherwise this is a good option 8-)

There's a gal who answers the phone there who's a real sweet heart.  She has on more than one occasion, slipped a couple parts in for free that she didn't have to and has always made sure I got a reel schematic for any reel I didn't have one for.  Wish I could remember her name but she's answered the phone on more than one occasion when I've called to order parts.