Sign in to follow this  
Jake.

Avids on clearence?

Does anyone know of an online store where they are having a sale on avids? I have searched and searched, but haven't been able to find anything.

thanks,

Jake

As far as I know, most of the major stores have dried up. I think BPS may have a limited selection still but it's pretty sparse. I don't think dick's ever had them on their site. They did have the biggest markdown though (I got two for $90 each). It just really depended on what the closest store to you had in stock and what they marked them for at the time. Most of them only have premiers and triumphs left anymore. I could be wrong, but you may have missed the bus.

Bass Pro has deleted those from their web site; they were on there last week but now they are gone. I went to bothe BPS stores in DFW this week and the selection of close out Avids was pretty sparce. They did have some of the new one's and they are nice. I would say that the only way to find them would be to go to big sporting goods stores and look for them. Also, keep an eye on Ebay, they should start popping up there from some of the stores.