Sign in to follow this  
ABC123

To click, or not to click...drag parts question.

I'm seeing if I can put an offset/swept handle on my Sol, so.....

I found a handle that fit's the TD-Z, TD-X, Fuego, Steez, ect... that comes with the drag adjuster that is for the clicking style drag. My question(s) is/are, will the drag adjuster fit the Sol??? If not, I have a way to "adjust" the drag adjuster on the Sol to make an offset/swept handle work, that means I can buy any offset/swept handle that fits the Steez??? TIA.

I found a handle that fit's the TD-Z, TD-X, Fuego, Steez, ect... that comes with the drag adjuster that is for the clicking style drag. My question(s) is/are, will the drag adjuster fit the Sol???

If you are talking about the Daiwa TD Handle Set, it will fit reels that already have a clicking star drag, the Sol/Alphas not been one of them.

I found a handle that fit's the TD-Z, TD-X, Fuego, Steez, ect... that comes with the drag adjuster that is for the clicking style drag. My question(s) is/are, will the drag adjuster fit the Sol???

If you are talking about the Daiwa TD Handle Set, it will fit reels that already have a clicking star drag, the Sol/Alphas not been one of them.

Yup, the one at Japan tackle. Well, the search goes on, thanks.

If you are talking about the Daiwa TD Handle Set, it fits reels that already have a clicking star drag, the Sol/Alphas not been one of them.

The Alphas, Pixy and Sol can 't be modified to accept a clicking drag star.