Sign in to follow this  
Speedy

citica and extreme combo

ok so this minght have been covered before but i tried searching it and didnt come up with anything.

my question is what do u think this combo should be used for? I was looking at it because i want to get a citica and i noticed this combo.

So i thought to myself thats like getting a rod they sell for $100 for $20 when you use the rebate shimano has.

i guess i cant put links when im under 10 posts so here it is if u copy and paste it after the basspro.com part

/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_74456_100003001_100000000_100003000_100-3-1

They now sell the Extreme rod for $64, or maybe it went back up, but for a while it was $64.

The citica from when I last checked, they only had the 200 model for the combo. Not sure if you like the 200 or the 100 size, but that might be something else to consider.

Also, you can get several different rods, so you can get a rod based on what you want it to be good for.

Just a heads up.

I use the MH as a worm/jig rod. Nice rod, But I've only used it a few times.

Cant go wrong with the citica.  8-)

As combo's go the citica and Extreme might be the best bang for the buck out there. Make sure the combo qualifies for the rebate though before you buy. You might be money ahead to seperate otherwise.