Sign in to follow this  

Well I ordered one...

Well I got tired of walking into the BPS and them not having the new Curado and so I just ordered one from the site that Mr Green posted on another thread... so I now have ONE coming. I eventually want three  :) two burners and a slow one...

Also I received two new Cara Rods in the mail from Falcon...

Cara Finesse Jig--Split grip  6ft 10  MH , Fast tip that will get the my first new curado then they also sent me a Cara Weightless Worm 6ft 7 MH X-Fast Tip that will get my second new Curado,  from what I hear these rods are a huge improvement on what was already a gread rod. I have an origional as well as a lowrider already so I am sure I will be more than happy with these two rods... initial impressions are... light with good backbone and I like the fast tips... and  then I am working on a getting a beautiful custom rod and that will get the third... wife doesn't know about the second two  :o so I will have to space them out a bit  ;D

I will let y'all know how this transaction goes... I haven't ever ordered from this company before but they have already emailed me twice once acknowledging that I ordered and the second was to verify the order... none the less that isn't a cheap purchase so I will naturally be apprehensive until the reel arrives...

AL

ARGH!!!! I just checked on my order and all the sudden the 7:1 is on back order... NOW I am sooooo not happy... *sigh*

AL

Don't ya just hate anticipation? ;D

It is however better than constipation :)

Please let us have your input on how they perform.

And I get stuff all the time and my wife has no idea.

You have to get this down to a science.  ;D :) ;D

Don't ya just hate anticipation? ;D

It is however better than constipation :)

my kids can relate... they think I am nothing but an Ahole anyways  ;D

Please let us have your input on how they perform.

And I get stuff all the time and my wife has no idea.

You have to get this down to a science. ;D :) ;D

X2

If my wife only knew,,, I would be living in the doghouse permanently!!!

Well she holds the checkbook so its going to be tough... i have one more reel covered..but the third will take some creative financing... as for the custom rod.. she doesn't think I NEED one... but she said I could get it for my promotion present...

AL

yes I was WANTING to try it out today before Hannah hits... but the post log in automated system for checking into the ponds is down so no one can fish... GRRRRRRR

AL

Im thinking about ordering this as my next rod (curado). Im looking for an all around general purpose bass rod will this be sufficient?

:-?

Yep, call Tackle Warehouse and ask them about ordering a Curado rod.

pssst young grass hoppa ... the curado is the best REEL for the buck ever made according to us members of the Shimano Posse... its not a rod... now if you want a good all around rod at a reasonable price check out the Compre... I own two, one in casting, and one in spinning that my dad uses when he visits... no complaints at all.. they are fine rods...

AL