Sign in to follow this  
BassFishingMachine

Shimano Spheros Saltwater Reel

Ok heres the predicament. I have been looking for a new reel to use for plugging for striper off the beach. I have come to a decision to buy a shimano spheros. And I have looked online to try and find the best price. Every price I have found (other then a couple on ebay) were going from 100-129$ (not including shipping). Although.. I have found one site that claims to sell the same model reel, brand new, for 89$, and I believe it comes to 98$ with shipping included. Although as funny as it sounds I am a little hesitant because of this. I'm not sure whether or not the site is a scam or why they'd be selling the reel for that low of a price.

I need your help, anyone who has a bit of knowledge when it comes to how scamming sites work, or if I am reading something wrong that they might be screwin me on. Here is the link http://www.rivermarinesupply.com/xcart/catalog/product_11152_Shimano_Spheros_FA_Saltwater_Spinning_Reel_3000_4000__5000_6.html. What do you think? Is the site legit? Or is it a scam type of deal?

The reel I am looking to buy is a Shimano Spheros FA, and that is what it says.

The site gives a phone number, instead of using the site call in the order, or just call talk with the owners and get a feel on how they are doing their business.

;)