Sign in to follow this  
mackkie

Any Rod Deals out there?

Hi all,

Im in the market for a new spinning rod, nothing specific, but i would like a quality rod.  Anything from st. croix, all star, falcon, etc, etc.  Im looking to spend around $75.  

I figured at this time of year, there are probabaly some deals to be had out there, i just havent come across many with my searches.  I was hoping to find a more expensive rod that i can get on sale in this price range.

If you guys have come across anything, please let me know!

Thanks!

If you have a gander mountain around, they had their kistlers on sale... I picked up a helium for 112 and a california series for 75. Those are pretty awesome deals.  

P.S.  Dicks sporting goods had their premieres on sale for like 90 and you can always get a coupon for a little extra off from them

BPS has their '07 Johnny Morris Signature Series spinning rods on clearance for $69.77

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_58453____SearchResults

I picked one up 2 or 3 months ago and it's rapidly becoming my favorite rod.

At Dicks they have a All Star Select rod for 50$. This rod is a Dicks exclusive but is 100% the All Star brands rod. I have one of the casting ones and it is very sensitive and very light. Im going to pick up another one of these tomorrow for my newest ebay find.