Sign in to follow this  
bigfruits

good deals on loomis'

Ohya has some pretty good deals on loomis rods. theyre about $85 dollars off for glx and $55 for imx. they also have discounts on the other types. shipping is free. all 3 times i have ordered from them they shipped the same day.

im sure you can find them cheaper on ebay but if youre impatient like me and cant sleep until you hit "add to cart" you might appreciate the offers.

username:customer

password:preferred

i spoke with jimmy on the website and he said it was ok to give this info out. if this violates bassresource policy i apologize and please delete post.

becareful before you pull the trigger. I actually bought 3 rods from them over the summer, about 2 days after my purchase I received an email stating that didnt have 2 of the 3 in stock, they gave me a full refund but it was a drawn out process, goto simmons sporting goods and tell them about ohya's sale and they'll match it, and most likely they'll have them in stock. if not, they will tell you.

i guess i got lucky on my orders. regardless, jimmy is pretty quick replying to emails so maybe shoot him one to make sure what you want is in stock...

also, i had a problem with google checkout and he was able to send me a paypal invoice.

im very impressed with his speedy customer service so i thought id share with you guys.