Sign in to follow this  
sean0920

got my new citica 201 e today

nice nice reel. i own two curados 200dhsv and i cant believe how much smaller the new e's are.  not quite as smooth as my curados but very smooth and casts great nonetheless.  i matched it to my st.croix mojo and cant wait to shakey head it!  gonna save a little more and get another curado e7 soon

Congrats! You'll love it. I don't even want to pick up a Citica D after buying a Curado E. I feel like I'm trying to palm a softball.

Congratulations, I love my 201E. I haven't owned a baitcaster since the late 70's (Abassadeur 5000D). I am just getting into fishing since the early 1980's. I bought the Citica 201E and a Symetre 2500fj about three weeks ago. I have been really surprised how well I have been able to cast it right out of the box. I plan to buy two more (and rods) in the near future to round out the arsenal. The only snivel that I have about the Citica is that you only get them in one gear ratio. I would love to have a 4:8 to 1 or 5:0 to 1 Citica. You have to spend another $50-60 and buy a Curado to get a variety of gear ratios including 5:0 to 1. Otherwise, I am so happy with my choice.

Davo