Sign in to follow this  
Chad.

Quantum tour edition 09

Pretty sweet reel I was at bps yesterday looking at the reels and it was very light, the handle was nice very fluid, and it was 250$ I was suprised they also changed the color from what was at i cast. Still expensive, I have concluded that dollar for dollar the curado still kills it.

Nice reel though hopefully it will be 99$ in a couple years. :D

I have to say, I am starting to like Quantum gear quite a bit. I have several PT Energy rods that are awesome. I also just bought an Accurist PT Burner bc it was 60% off. I fished it all weekend and freakin love the reel. I am going to order another one. I wish there were more reels with externally adjustable centrifugal braking. That is a great feature!

I won't spend the money on a Tour Edition but no doubt they are sweet. I think Quantum has gotten back in the game.

I just purchased a Energy pt last night for my kvd launcher and its  solid little reel much small very smooth. Handles well and is easy to palm with my small hands. If the reel holds up I will be very excited.

I have a few of the old versions, the 1161s.  They are great reels.  I can toss the lightest worm a football field. I only wish I could switch out the hold handles with the new versions.  If the new TE PT are anything like the old, they are solid.