Sign in to follow this  
Triton20XSD

St. Croix Big Cranker & Revo Winch

I am about to purchase this set up for medium to deep cranks.  Just curious if anyone else has this set up and what else you may be throwing with it.  

id bet this setup would be great for small swimbaits ,,, also big shallow cranks like bomber balsa bs and dt fats ... just my thoughts ...  :D

will let you know as soon as BPS calls me and lets me know they have mine instock!! They carry every other LTB but not the big cranker, it has to be special ordered through BPS corprate, so i bit the bullet and ordered it. And to top it off I reel left handed and theres been a massive back order on the winch lefty. Gift cards are great until the store their for is out of stock of everything your after!!

Thanks guys.  I was leaning towards the 5" money minnow and shallow cranks like the Manns C-4.  I was throwing the C-4 on a Loomis 843 but it seemed a bit much for the medium action rod.

Bigbass, I have the rod ordered through a local tackle shop...I didn't know the lefty winch's were on b/o.  I'm use lefty reels as well.  They are all over e-bay but I don't know if you can get the free Wiley X sunglasses if you purchase off E-bay.

i thought the free glasses was only through BPS, i could be wrong though it could be through Pure Fishing. I would stay away from ebay unless you don't care about warrenty terms. Mine should be here today or tomarrow, I am so anxious. For swim baits I think I might try the Falcon Cara T7 Cara Head Turner or Amistad.