Sign in to follow this  
Red

New Revo S-L's...kinda...

several months ago i made the mistake of trying to fix one of my revo's.  well it ended up in a million pieces in a zip lock baggie, and a few parts shy as well.  in the mean time the worm gear went in my other revo.  since then i have messed with them so much i know them inside and out, so today i got a bunch of parts in the mail from abu!!  spent about an hour just know replacing both worm gears and pawls, as well as the missing parts to the one reel.  oiled them both up good too.  now i have two revos that are like new!!  i cant believe i actually put them together right and they work!!  and now that i have a boat, hopefully they wont get so much dirt and crap in them and wear out that gear so fast.  i am excited if you didnt notice!! ;D

Cliff

Great to hear, Red!  You can never have too many Revos.

yeah i now have two of them a black max (biiig difference there), a cardinal 802, and this other weird daiwa thingy.

That's one way to get to know your reel.  Glad you got everything back together, and you now are better educated on it too!

WTG Red!,always nice to service your own tackle.Feels good zing'n it out there hearing it wind up,knowing its running like a top.Hey...and no extra parts!Nice touch man.