Sign in to follow this  
birdy

Acadia Spinning Reels

Does anyone have experience using Acadia ES spinning reels? I was interested in purchasing one, the price is reasonable and they appear to be well made. Has anyone used them? And if so what was your impression?

First of all, welcome to bassresource.com!   :)

Secondly, I can't speak for Acadia's quality because I've never used their rods or reels.  I know a year or two ago, their marketing campaign consisted of sending out letters about their rods and how the quality was high and the price inexpensive.  The information I have read from those who tried out the rods seemed to indicate that the rods were OK in their price range but the quality didn't match higher-priced rods as their marketing campaign stated.  I haven't heard anything about their reels.  As this is just hearsay, maybe someone else can speak from actual experience.  

Thanks, I thought they were new and the best way to break into the market is with a good price. I'm just getting reaquainted with fishing after being away for many years. I'll need all the help I can get. Thanks again.