Sign in to follow this  
Hammer 4

My Yo Zuri Line Report

O.K. after hearing all the hoopla bout yo zuri hybrid, I finally spooled my bc up with 12lb clear, and went fishin today at a local small lake.

Here's my take on the line, after using triline xl, fireline, izorline xxx, stren ect..No pre streching or conditioner like I did with my other lines. I was Pleasently surprised on eaasy it cast's, had 2 pro overruns (my fault) and that was it, I fished with a 3/16 and 1/4 oz bullet weights.

I also noted that the line is danm hard to see out of the water unless I had a dark background..lol (old eyes) It's just to bad the bass shut down due to a cold front.. :)

We are heading out tomorrow for further testing.. :)

BTW, I spooled up ALL my reels with Yo Zuri Hybrid..y'all know who to thank for that.. ;D

I have not had any problems with this line on either baitcasters or spinning reels.

I have been pleasantly pleased with the line's performance.  :)

I was fishing 15lb most of the week on the KY BassResource.com road trip.  This was my first time with the line as well.

15lb is slightly stiff.  The bottle of KVD line conditioner that came in our hospitality bag really helped.  I also found that it's best NOT to tie palomar knots but double clinch knots instead.  

The line is amazingly tough.  I'm sold and will buy more.  

I love the stuff and also owe it too one person on here.  Initials RW ring a bell.

Later, :)

Sorry, I meant to mention that it was the hybrid ultra soft. I actually caught some bass on it today..I love this line. Only bummer was, I broke my new BPS finesse bc rod.. :)

Was it the normal hybrid or ultra soft?